“National Night Out”
Downtown Bedford, Inc., along with several businesses will be sponsoring the “National Night Out” Program which will be held between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on the evening of Tuesday, August 2, 2016. To ensure event participants’ safety, that portion of Juliana Street located between Penn Street and Pitt Street will be closed to all traffic between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Vehicle operators should take extra precaution when driving near the aforementioned area.
Barbara E. Diehl
BEDFORD GAZETTE (News Department): Please print in “Top of th’ Morning” in the
August 2, 2016 issue:
- BEDFORD COUNTY FREE PRESS
- LUTHERAN CHURCH
- PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
- DOWNTOWN BEDFORD, INC.
- BEDFORD POLICE DEPARTMENT
- BEDFORD COUNTY VISITORS BUREAU
- BEDFORD AREA AMBULANCE SERVICE
- BEDFORD COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- BEDFORD BOROUGH PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
- BEDFORD BOROUGH COUNCIL, WATER AUTHORITY & MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY
- CESSNA COMMUNICATIONS: Please air periodically on Monday, August 1st and Tuesday, August 2nd.
- WSKE RADIO: Please air periodically on Monday, August 1st and Tuesday, August 2nd.
- BEDFORD COUNTY COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK
- BEDFORD FIRE DEPARTMENT NO., 1, INC.