HIGHLAND DRIVE SEWER PROJECT
The Municipal Authority of the Borough of Bedford advises the public and emergency responders of the following:
Weather permitting, beginning around 7:00 am on Monday, November 7th and continuing for approximately one (1) month, the Authority will facilitate the installation of the Highland Drive Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project. Motorists may experience traffic delays in the vicinity of Highland Drive. Vehicle operators should be alert to altered traffic patterns, construction equipment, and workers during the aforementioned times.
Radio Stations, Bedford Gazette, Bedford County Free Press and the County Communications Center will be notified when the work is completed and also of any changes to this plan.
Barbara E. Diehl
PLACED ON BOROUGH WEBSITE – www.bedboro.com
- Bedford Gazette (News Department):
- Please place in “Top of th’ Morning” at your earliest convenience.
- BEDFORD COUNTY FREE PRESS
- Bedford ambulance
- Bedford Police Department
- Bedford Borough employees
- borough council, water authority & municipal authority
- Cessna Communications:
- Please air upon receipt and then periodically thereafter for the next month.
- WSKE Radio:
- Please air upon receipt and then periodically thereafter for the next month
- BEDFORD COUNTY COMMUNICATIONS CENTER
- BEDFORD FIRE DEPARTMENT NO. 1