MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY OF THE BOROUGH OF BEDFORD
244 WEST PENN STREET
BEDFORD, PA 15522
TELEPHONE (814) 623-8192
FAX (814) 623-3315
June 1, 2020
Weather permitting; the Municipal Authority of the Borough of Bedford will be using fire hydrants to flush its water distribution system in the following areas between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday, June 8th through Friday, June 12th, 2020:
➢ High Service Area (south & southwestern parts of the Borough & adjacent part of Bedford Township)
➢ Chalybeate Road and Sunnyside Road.
Most customers will experience sporadic periods of discolored water and those located in higher elevations may also notice temporary reductions in pressure.
The public will be advised, through media releases, of any alterations in the flushing schedule.
Barbara E. Diehl
POSTED ON THE BOROUGH’S WEBSITE
• Bedford Gazette (News Department): Please place in “Top of th’ Morning” in the
Saturday, June 6, 2020 issue.
• BASD (Mark Pennabaker)
• Bedford County Free Press
• Bedford Police Department
• Bedford Township Supervisors
• Amy Melius, Manager of Bedford Township Municipal Authority
• Employees, Borough Council, Mayor, Solicitor & Municipal Authority
• Bedford Fire Department No. 1, Inc.
• Cessna Communications: Please air daily from Sat., June 6th through Friday, June 12th, 2020.
• WSKE Radio: Please air daily from Sat., June 6th through Friday, June 12th, 2020.
• Bedford County Communications Center