MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY OF THE BOROUGH OF BEDFORD
244 WEST PENN STREET
BEDFORD, PA 15522
TELEPHONE (814) 623-8192
FAX (814) 623-3315
May 27, 2020
Weather permitting; the Municipal Authority of the Borough of Bedford will be using fire hydrants to flush its water distribution system in the following areas between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday, June 1st through Friday, June 5th, 2020:
• Areas located along and south of Watson Street (including South end of Borough), excepting the “High Service Area”
• Meadowbrook Terrace and Church Hill Manor Developments
• Cumberland Road
• Northside of Borough (Orchard Heights)
Most customers will experience sporadic periods of discolored water and those located in higher elevations may also notice temporary reductions in pressure.
The public will be advised, through media releases, of any alterations in the flushing schedule.
Barbara E. Diehl
POSTED ON THE BOROUGH’S WEBSITE
• Bedford Gazette (News Department): Please place in “Top of th’ Morning” in the
Saturday, May 30, 2020 issue.
• BASD (Mark Pennabaker)
• Bedford County Free Press
• Bedford Police Department
• Bedford Township Supervisors
• Amy Melius, Manager of Bedford Township Municipal Authority
• Employees, Borough Council, Mayor, Solicitor & Municipal Authority
• Cessna Communications: Please air daily from Sat., May 30th through Friday, June 5th, 2020.
• WSKE Radio: Please air daily from Sat., May 30th through Friday, June 5th, 2020.
• Bedford County Communications Center
• Bedford Fire Department No. 1, Inc.