MUNICIPAL AUTHORITY OF THE BOROUGH OF BEDFORD
244 WEST PENN STREET
BEDFORD, PA 15522
TELEPHONE (814) 623-8192
FAX (814) 623-3315
May 18, 2020
Weather permitting; the Municipal Authority of the Borough of Bedford will be using fire hydrants to flush its water distribution system in the following areas between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 26th through Friday, May 29th, 2020:
• Areas along and adjacent to Route 30 west of Bedford to Friendship Village.
• Areas along and in the vicinity of Pitt, Penn, and John Streets.
Most customers will experience sporadic periods of discolored water and those located in higher elevations may also notice temporary reductions in pressure.
The public will be advised, through media releases, of any alterations in the flushing schedule.
Barbara E. Diehl
POSTED ON THE BOROUGH’S WEBSITE
• Bedford Gazette (News Department): Please place in “Top o th’ Morning” in the
Saturday, May 23, 2020 issue.
• BASD (Mark Pennabaker)
• Bedford County Free Press
• Bedford Police Department
• Bedford Township Supervisors
• Amy Melius, Manager of Bedford Township Municipal Authority
• Employees, Borough Council, Mayor, Solicitor & Municipal Authority
• Cessna Communications: Please air daily from Sat., May 23rd through Friday, May 29th, 2020.
• WSKE Radio: Please air daily from Sat., May 23rd through Friday, May 29th, 2020.
• Bedford County Communications Center
• Bedford Fire Department No. 1, Inc.