244 WEST PENN STREET
BEDFORD, PA 15522
TELEPHONE (814) 623-8192
FAX (814) 623-3315
October 2, 2017
PRESS RELEASE #3
Fall Foliage participants, persons working for political candidates, and the general public are all reminded that it is a violation of the Pennsylvania Crimes Code to drive a nail or tack or attach any metal or hard substance to or into any pole of any public utility pole line. Persons violating this Commonwealth law are guilty of a summary offense.
Erecting signs, by any method, in the Borough of Bedford on street trees, utility poles, traffic signal poles, sign posts or on any public property is also a violation of the Borough of Bedford’s Sign Ordinance. Persons found guilty of violating this Borough Ordinance are subject to a fifty ($50.00) dollar fine.
Barbara E. Diehl
· Bedford Gazette (News Department) – Please print in “Top of th’ Morning” on or before
Friday, October 6, 2017.
· Bedford County Free Press
· Bedford Police Department
· Public Works Department Employees
· Fall Foliage Festival Committee Members – Kevin Hampson/Tonya Grimes
· Borough Council, Water Authority & Municipal Authority
· Cessna Communications – Please air on a periodic basis on Fridays, Saturdays,
and Sundays during both weekends of the Fall Foliage
· WSKE Radio – Please air on a periodic basis on Fridays, Saturdays,
and Sundays during both weekends of the Fall Foliage Festival.