BOROUGH OF BEDFORD
244 WEST PENN STREET
BEDFORD, PA 15522
TELEPHONE (814) 623-8192
FAX (814) 623-3315
December 15, 2016
THIS ADVERTISEMENT BEGINS HERE
Regularly scheduled 2017 meetings of the Council of the Borough of Bedford will be held in the Bedford County Commissioners’ Board Room #101 in the County Office Building Complex as follows:
1st Monday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
EXCEPTION(S): January Regular Meeting – Tuesday, January 3, 2017
September Regular Meeting – Tuesday, September 5, 2017
ADDITIONAL: Year End Meeting – Thursday, December 28, 2017
Access to the County Office Complex will be via the Penn Street entrance.
Regularly scheduled 2017 meetings for the following Borough of Bedford’s legislative bodies will be held at the Borough Office, 244 West Penn Street, Bedford, PA as follows:
– Police Committee of the Council of the Borough of Bedford: Same Night as Borough Council on the odd numbered months at 6:00 p.m. in the Borough Police Department Office.
– Borough Police Civil Service Commission: (AS NEEDED) 1st Tuesday of the Month at 7:00 p.m.
EXCEPTION: July Meeting – Wednesday, July 5, 2017.
– Zoning Hearing Board: (AS NEEDED) 2nd Monday of the Month at 10:00 a.m.
– Bedford Borough Water Authority: 3rd Monday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
– Council of the Borough of Bedford Workshop: 3rd Tuesday of the month at 3:30 p.m.
– Municipal Authority of the Borough of Bedford: 3rd Tuesday of the month at 11:00 a.m.
– Bedford Borough Planning Commission: (AS NEEDED) 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
EXCEPTION: November Meeting – Thursday, November 9, 2017.
– Historical Architectural Review Board: 4th Thursday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
EXCEPTION: November Meeting – Thursday, November 16, 2017.
Regularly scheduled 2017 meetings between the Municipal Authority of the Borough of Bedford and the Bedford Township Municipal Authority will be held at the Bedford Township Office, 1007 Shed Road, Bedford, PA as follows:
– Wednesday, March 29th & Wednesday, September 27th at 8:00 a.m.
Barbara E. Diehl
THIS ADVERTISEMENT ENDS HERE
BEDFORD GAZETTE (Classified Department): Please print in the “Meeting Notice” section of the
Classified Advertisements in the Weekend Edition, December 24-25, 2016 issue. Send Invoice & Proof of Publication to the Borough Office.